Multi-purpose Rechargeble WRGB Submersible LED Lights with Remote Control
- Capacity: 1500mAh.
- Input Voltage: 5V.
- Max.Charging Current: 1.5A.
- Working Temperature: 0-45℃.
- Remote Battery: 1 x CR2025 Button Cell (Included).
- LED: 10 x SMD LED Chips.
- Chip Type: WRGB
Strong Waterproof CapabilityUpgraded Sealing Mechanism, Stronger than other AAA models;
Qoolife magnet submersible light is certified as IP68 waterproof level, the upgraded 2 sealing rings make its a better waterproof performance than old version single sealing ring. It’s truly waterproof under water as long as you make sure to twist it tightly enough before you put it into water.
This color light is designed to be waterproof with 2 meters depth waterproof capability in fresh water. But normally suggest 2 ft for remote sensitivity.
Strong Remote Control
Radio Frequency Remote ( Not infrared ray )
RF is called as Radio Frequency, which is a high-frequency electromagnetic wave with long-distance transmission capability. Unlike the common infrared (IR) remotes, RF remotes do not have to be aimed at the equipment, and has many advantages that IR does not have.
- Signal is strong and could get through walls;
- Remote is NOT waterproof, protect it from water damage. It will stop work once water in.
- 2019 NEW Version, increased brightness adjustment, timer button, optimized 5 dynamic modes.
- In Air – 80~100ft control range, 3 times of old style (other similar small ones).
- Control closer to light if use in water.
- In Water – Control range would be largely Reduced but still greatly improved than other AAA models
- Breathe: Choose one color first, press Breathe and this color fade in and out slowly like deep breathing. So are the same with other colors.
- 5 Dynamic modes got optimized and name may be different with before.
- Please protect rechargeable battery compartment from water damage when charging, or any other situations when open the cap.
- Toggle the On/Off button to switch on / off. Switch off would help save energy and avoid standby power consumption.
- Please check the 2 sealing rings and make sure they are in correct positions, and close the light cap tightly every time before using in water.
- Please do not use the light when charging. Discharging any batteries when charging at the same time is not safe, including mobile phone batteries.
- Indicator glows red means in charging, green means full charged. Please remove the charging cable when full.